Chasin’ Tails- Centreville FOH Manager
Chasin’ Tails is a upscale casual seafood restaurant in Centreville, Virginia that feature a “Seafood that Celebrates” menu that brings together the rich traditions of Cajun-American coastlines with the bold, adventurous flavors of Asia. (For more on what we’re about at chasintailsss.com)
We are currently looking for a FOH Manager to assist with running of our restaurant and helping grow our team. As a FOH Manager, you should have a positive attitude, exceptional leadership skills and the ability to align guests and teammates with our vision.
Other duties include effectively managing employees, overseeing operations, handling customer complaints, and improve processes. Previous experience as a FOH Manager is awesome but not required.
NOTE: We are NOT a corporate restaurant with all of its menus, systems and processes in place. We are looking to empower you with creativity and freedom to help build Chasin’ Tails into something great.
- Our manager will need to be hungry, humble, smart and have the ability to execute.
- Our manager will be expected to show care while always challenging us and other teammates to improve.
- Our manager must love #learning and growing with an open mind.
- Our manager must spread #good vibes and have empathy and compassion for people.
- Our manager must seek creative #win win solutions that benefit everyone involved.
We’re looking for a back and forth, long-term win-win relationship and promise that there are more growth opportunities in the future.
Please take the following assessment after applying: https://apply.wonscore.io/FJWRG4/Happy-Endings-Hospitality